To prevent that the Digital Disruption will blow you from the market
without any warning signs, because you are too blind to see
Embrace Change Environment
- a smart workplace where knowledge workers are open to each other, share ideas and operate in an entrepreneurial way;
- empowers collaboration, the major driver of business performance;
- allows people to make mistakes: learning from (each others) mistakes makes us better knowledge workers - not any expensive training can do better;
- incorporates time management focused on getting things done, not on set hours;
- supports and surrounds networks of people by innovative technologies;
- drives blended change: the coexistence of generic frameworks for implementing change in people and in processes – learners are engaged to apply new principles as something that is normal;
- streams change: change is a normal process, occurring on a day-to-day basis - people allow themselves and their way of working to be changed;
Technology radically changes our economic landscape. Companies feel the need for expertise to deal with ‘disruption’: a New Mindset in a New Economy affects business models, customer control and people management.
© dr Birgit Hay. All rights reserved.
Business Information Technology - Advisory Services
Embrace Change and Innovate - Learn, Act, Control